Crown Internet LLC WordPress Support Terms of Service
For Dedicated Server Support or Standard Hosting Support – Click Here.
WORDPRESS MONTHLY MAINTENANCE PLAN:
The WordPress Monthly Maintenance Plan sets aside 3 (three) hours of dedicated priority support per calendar month. Which means, that when a request is received exclusively via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, such request is marked priority and becomes the item in which Crown Internet, LLC diligently works on to resolve and/or complete. There is a $70.00 monthly retainer fee, billed with a credit card on the 26th of each month for this plan. This fee Includes the hosting of your WordPress site, so long as it is hosted on a Crown Internet Server. Any unused hours do not roll over to the next month. This plan is only available with a 12 (twelve) month agreement. Should more time be required than the 3 (three) dedicated monthly hours to resolve/complete a request, additional time is billed at only $70.00 p/hr. (a $55.00 p/hr. savings over our standard hourly rate of $125.00 p/hr.). All additional time required to complete a request is discussed during the initial 24 (twenty four) hour period with as much detail as possible. Any time accrued to respond and generate a written assessment is not considered part of the 3 (three) dedicated monthly hours, but rather included in the overall service package. See Quality of Service (QoS) Agreement below for more details.
Should this plan be cancelled prior to the 12 (twelve) month agreement, any previous time spent during the active portion of the agreement will be back charged to the full $125 hourly rate. Cancellation of this plan would also include the $55.00 back billing for all allotted monthly support hours (the 3 (three) monthly dedicated priority support hours) associated with this plan. Cancellation of this plan assumes all 3 hours were billed each month for the active period.
An example of how this plan might work is outlined below:
- A request submitted to email@example.com to add three new products to the web site and update the blog is received from client.
- An initial response (may be automated) is sent to client within 1 (one) hour indicating the request was received.
- A review of the request is conducted. Time assessment/estimate and report to complete is sent to customer within 5 (five) hours if received prior to 1:00 pm PST during weekday hours.
- Requests are commonly completed within 24 (twenty four) hours, the next business day, depending upon when the initial request was received or weather outside factors are involved, preventing a shorter resolution time. Certain requests may take longer than 24 (twenty four) hours – the next business day, to resolve. Such situations will be communicated during the time assessment period.
Common scenarios with this plan:
- A request that takes longer than the 3 (three) priority support hours included in the maintenance plan. Any additional time needed beyond the allotted hours will be quoted during the time assessment period. The additional time will be agreed upon before any work has been started. Once the additional work has been completed, such time will be invoiced and processed immediately with a credit card held on file. Additional time is billed at the discounted rate of $70.00 p/hr (a $55.00 p/hr savings over our standard hourly rate).
- Added features or additional items that may be requested outside the original support request. Such additional items will be estimated with an estimated time frame to complete at the discounted rate of $70.00 p/hr. versus our standard hourly rate of $125.00 p/hr. (a $55.00 p/hr savings over our standard hourly rate).
- Proactive (weekly) updates as needed to plugins and core WordPress updates.
QUALITY of SERVICE (QoS) AGREEMENT:
The QoS a for the Monthly WordPress Maintenance Plan comes with priority support with a 1 (one) hour initial response time (inside normal working hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, M-F, Arizona time and may be automated). A single initial response is the expectation within the normal working hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, M-F, Arizona time for all tickets received within the same time frame of the working hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, M-F, Arizona time. An initial response may be automated using our support ticketing tool. Both plans come with a prioritized investigation/assessment of the issue/request to better understand the problem/request. This coordinated written assessment and time frame to complete the request will be issued within 5 (five) hours of the initial request (inside normal working hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, M-F, Arizona time). And finally, each maintenance/support plan comes with a resolution/completion time frame, as only within our natural ability and means, and not dependent upon third party solutions, or larger scope of work or project size within 24 (twenty four) hours. Requests should be expected to be resolved and/or completed within this time frame. In certain occasions, additional time may be requested for us to complete the request, such additional time would be documented during the written assessment phase and any additional time needed, billable or otherwise, would be understood by both parties before the 24 (twenty four) hour time frame expires.
Requests that are received after 1:00pm, M-F, Arizona time, will carry over to the next business day for written assessment, resolution, and/or completion (see urgent request options below).
Due to the complex nature of maintenance and ongoing support, and since services are billed based on attempted time spent to resolve the issues/requests, and not a guarantee of resolution, all fees incurred are completely non-refundable and billed based on the time spent.
Requests during nights and weekends are available at a $200.00 p/hr. premium rate. Billable in hourly increments. Nightly hours are from 5:00pm – 8:00am weekdays during Arizona time. Weekend hours are from Friday at 5:00pm – Monday at 8:00am Arizona time. This does not apply to server related support.
Should a web site maintenance request be determined to be a server related problem, and your site is hosted with one of our servers, you will not be billed any time for the resolution. This will be determined and communicated during the initial assessment of the originating request.
The Monthly WordPress Maintenance Plan is for EXISTING features, design, theme elements, functions, pages, posts, plugins and core updates to such pre-existing settings already in place. Should a request for new features, custom assets or additional settings and configurations be made, such time to complete will be at the discounted hourly rate and not applied to the included 3 hours.
STANDARD MAINTENANCE PLAN:
If you do not wish to participate in the Monthly WordPress Maintenance Plan, we attempt to respond within 24-48 hours during normal business days and work to complete the standard request as soon as possible or as our workload permits. Time for this standard maintenance plan is billable at $125.00 p/hr for any and all work. Any and all time, including email, phone calls, written solutions and time spent to resolve/complete the request is billed at this hourly rate. This is our standard option and is already in place for all customers as a default service provided by Crown Internet, LLC. By submitting a maintenance request to firstname.lastname@example.org, you agree to these terms and billable hourly rates.
Common scenarios with this plan:
- Any and all time accrued is billed in full hourly increments.
- Time to complete takes 0:55:00 (fifty five minutes), billable amount is $125.00.
- Time to complete takes 1:25:00 (one hour and twenty five minutes), billable amount is $250.00.
Urgent requests during nights and weekends are available for our Monthly WordPress Maintenance Plan at a $200.00 p/hr. premium rate. Billable in hourly increments. Nightly hours are from 5:00pm – 8:00am weekdays during Arizona time. Weekend hours are from Friday at 5:00pm – Monday at 8:00am Arizona time. This does not impact server related support. See Server Support & Maintenance below.
Simply put URGENT in the subject of your email and we will prioritize accordingly.
Should a web site maintenance request be determined to be a server related issue, and not your hosted web site specifically, you will NOT be billed for the resolution time. This will be determined and communicated during the initial assessment of the originating request. The cost to resolve the server related issue is covered under our hosting agreement should you host your website through Crown Internet.
These terms may be updated at any time. By sending an email to email@example.com, you agree fully and completely agree to these support and maintenance terms.
A web development, digital design and hosting firm located in the heart of Arizona, serving an international clientele.
We strive for perfection in every project and ultimate customer satisfaction.
Areas of Expertise
1530 E. Williams Field Rd. Suite 201
Gilbert, AZ 85295